Does the Printer program store data of everything you printed in history?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hereh

Solid State Member
I don't know which program one does the printing in my PC .I can see 4 to 6 names like hp deskjet 1180,HP Deskjet 1120c,HP officejet 5600 series fax,Hp officejet 5600 and Microsoft Office Document Image Writer.The most likely one that does the printing is Hp officejet 5600(minus the 'fax' word at the end) since that is the one I click on everytime I want to print something.

In terms of Adobe Acrobat Reader or Microsoft Paint,if I want to delete any recently opened files,all I have to do is run Regedit and search using the name of a recently opened file like "Receipt" or "Yellow flower" and then I can delete all the rest of the recently opened files with it.It doesn't work with the printer programs as nothing shows up when I type the name of a recently Printed file.Either the print program 5600 really doesn't store the data or is there an alternate way of finding data of the recently printed documents?

Is there any way anyone can suggest to me to find all the data of the recently printed documents so I can delete them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom