Display Brightness Problem

mishimason

Solid State Member
I play a game called 'Neverwinter' which is a fairly new MMORPG. I ran into an annoying problem with it however. I was in a loading screen and during the loading screen the game crashed. Upon returning to my normal windows screen, I noticed that the screen brightness on my computer had gotten noticeably brighter (I think that maybe this is called the gamma or something, perhaps I was right with brightness). I restarted my computer and the brightness returned to the normal level, however, about 20 seconds later, the screen reverted back to the previous level of brightness that I was concerned about. I posted about this on the Neverwinter forums and have gotten no reply. obviously the computer is able to return to the regular level of brightness, so how do I keep it there and stop it from returning to the annoying level of brightness? PLEASE, someone help, lolz, cuz its annoying, bearable, but annoying to say the least.

BTW, I am using Windows 8 with an AMD Radeon HD 7570 graphics card, don't know if that will help, but might as well post that info.

Back
Top Bottom