Disk Overworked

Ok so the problem should be fixed when I get a new graphics card. Thanks! Also just so I don't get a new graphics card and then it turns out it won't work are you sure that I can modify the graphics card on a laptop? Just so I can be sure.

No, you can't modify an integrated GPU on a laptop.

You can *sometimes* upgrade a dedicated GPU, but that's only on high end gaming laptops, for the most part.

Ah. then what would you suggest I do? I can't buy a desktop because I move back and forth between two houses and a high end gaming laptop wouldn't really be available for a pretty good amount of time.

Ah. then what would you suggest I do? I can't buy a desktop because I move back and forth between two houses and a high end gaming laptop wouldn't really be available for a pretty good amount of time.

By "wouldn't be available" I assume you mean you won't be able to afford one? Depends on how much you want to spend and if you're ok with buying used. I got both gaming laptops I own (1 refurb and 1 used) for <$800 each.

Yeah it's mainly that I wouldn't be able to afford one. This laptop is relatively new, and I'm moving out next year into a permanent residence so I'll probably just wait until then and get a desktop. Well anyways thank you for all your help!

Back
Top Bottom