Disabled Intergrated Display Adapter Bt Mistake...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drew Iza

Solid State Member
Now my screen is blank. Is there anything I can do? Before this happened I was trying to install my new video card. I didnt change the settings to PCI first before I exited. Even so ...

I'm using a Xfx 8600 GT 512mb. After installing into my computer. I tried to install the driver on Windows Vista 32bit. For some reason the driver installs but I still get the yellow flag in device manager and it says

"Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)"

Is there any issue that i should do to install the driver?

i already dowload the driver from the xfx website for all vista 32 drivers but cannot install. I still get the yellow flag. Can someone help me with that aswell?

That's the problem. I can't see anything. Both cards aren't working and I disabled the intergrated one before the other one started working.

I understand, your saying you disabled the onboard video card and saved your settings but forgot to choose the new card. And now you cant choose the new card because you cant see what your doing.

Ive never had a pc decent enough to go into the bios and such but i believe you can clear it somehow and reset it back to factory settings. Someone here will help you out now that ive made it abit clearer. :)

I've actually fixed that problem now.

Yet every time I fix one problem another arises. This is so frustrating.

I finially have the new card in and its working. The onboard adapter is disabled.
But when I try to install the new driver software it says that "The VGA detected seems not an xfx product" then it sas goto the nvidia website and get the driver. Which I did and when I tried to install the downloaded driver, it says

"The NVIDIA setup program could not locate any drivers that are compatible with your current hardware. Setup will now exit."

It should have come with a CD to use to install the drivers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom