different laptop board-Driver issues

telmurcio

Beta member
Hello guys,
how are you all?

There is any software out there that able me to save some kind of my hardware profile? So I could download the drivers I need.

This question comes because recently I had to change the board of my laptop, although the board is compatible, it's not the same model as the old one...After I've formatted it and install windows, I got myself struggling with the drivers, and the worst part is, I just can't find the correct drivers, (at least for the ethrnet connection, having the idea of using some kind of driver seeker software, a shame this softwares always request a internet connection)... I have a toshiba sattelite P300, but the new board is a the some used on A300 ones, and there are a few models of the A300 available, then I tried a few of them, but I didn't see any good results.

Thanks for your time Techers :)

already went to that page, and toshibas support, both A300 and P300, none of those work... which made me doubt if i'm correct about the board model...that's why i'm asking for some type of software that able me to save a hardware profile

but thnks for the help anyway :)

Back
Top Bottom