Did not shut down properly??

Status
Not open for further replies.

dlb

Baseband Member
Hi guys i was trying to play call of duty tonight. I popped in the cd and hit multiplayer then i get a window that says this program was not shut down properly and it recomends that i start again in safe mode no matter if i click yes or no I still get another window following that one and it says that i should send an error report to microsoft and wether i do or not nothing happens it just closes out of call of duty and thats it. I tryed system restore, misconfig, and i downloaded the new patch for cod and the latest drives for my video card. Any suggestions?

Hi There

I think what id do is copy your saved games if you have any to new folder and then uninstall the game and reinstall it.

Sorry guys thats one other thing i tryed i have uninstalled the game reinstalled it i have also done the same with the video drivers. Didnt work. Keep the ideas coming please.

I dont know its the only game i have. I hope its not the computer or video card i just got them a month ago.

I hope not as i mentioned above i just got this computer. Is there anyhthing else i can do?

Have you checked your directX settings and ran the direct Diag.I know a stretch but what the hell...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom