Dell power problem
I have a Dell Dinmesion 8200. My basement recently flooded, the computer itself did not get wet but the power strip did. The surge fuse did not blow. What happens now is when I power up the computer the lights on the cd roms go on and the small grenn light to the right of the power switch is on but it seems dimmer. The light on the power switch does not light up. The moniter has a pop up window saying "monitor is on, check connection"
Any ideas what could have happened by the power strip getting wet?
thanks in advance