dell monitor resolution cant change help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

overlord20

Fully Optimized
okay i used dban and reloaded windows on my moms dell.. everything went fine except when i got on it would let me change the relolution higher then the lowest res. i followed trouble shooting and it either didnt offer the options or it was set to what its supposed to be.. do i just need to update windows? or is there special drivers i need to download?

This is becoming frustrating.. It wont let me create the driver file.. what do i do now? why wont it allow me to do this.

You'll have to be more specific. You download the driver. If it's an executable, you double-click it. What exactly happens after that? Do you get an error? If so, what's the error? There isn't anything to "make", so you must be getting this feedback from somewhere.

i download the video drivers from the website and ive tried the driver disk.. it says run and the usual and then it come up cannot creeat blah blah

fixed it. dell takes the drivers off the disk and puts them in zip files so they arnt executable without saving them. so i had to unzip the folder to the desktop install the driver then delete everything. it worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom