Defragmenting Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

melonabusar2

Baseband Member
K so I have a computer, and it doesn't have the option to defrag because it was wiped clean and I never installed the disc that has it on it (because I'm an idiot). And ironically I also cannot find the disc, SOOOOOOOOOOO I was wondering if there's some way to magically defrag without having to use some shitty website. Any ideas?

What do you mean wipe clean? If Windows is installed it should have a deframenter program located in start meun/program file/accessories/system tools.

Law is correct. I think its better to get one defrag program off a site because its better then the regular defrag tool in windows. For me i use O&O Defrag and it works awesome.

I'm 100% confused with diskeeper.

There's so much stuff in it, how do I get it to the defrag part? I've been messing around with it forever...

No where in the actual program do I see anything about defragmenting. I just see a bunch of settings... and I see schedule a degragmentation? wtf?? Whenever I go under that, I have to choose a computer to defrag? I don't get it. someone help me.

Also, O&O Degrag freezes at 10%. No matter what I do I can't get it past 10%.

Well this is great.

I've tried a total of 4 defragmenters and NONE of them I can seem to get to work.

how can you NOT see where the disk keepers is?? omg...

it is directly left of the analyze button! and it doesnt ask which comp to derag.. it asks what drive... (c:/, d:/, e:/, you get it...)

diskeeper =D. yea how do you know they are not working? disk keeper is like the easiest software you'll ever use. i fyou can't even use that then i don't know how we can help you. =\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom