Dead motherboard replacement?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. $30 at Sears or the like and you are good to go. Man, those guys know how to charge!!! Sheesh!!!

Ok. The guy at Mapling Elactronics said that its most definately the processor and that I didn't need a multimeter. So I am gunna try and get that replaced before I buy the multimeter. Thanks!

Does anyone think that the processor is a valid possibility cos its seems like a lengthy process to have it replaced (RMAs, mailing, etc...)

RicoDirenzo said:
Heck no!! A faulty PSU can run all through system load and then cause random reboots and other issues. Not true.......Anyone who has worked with PC's for a long time knows that a faulty or failing PSU can mimic a huge number of problems...........Test the PSU if you have a Multitester like I suggested. Sheesh!

Yes, I am fully aware of that, which is why I noted the assumption of a good PSU (pending your recommendation immediately preceding my post).

i have the same problem with my mother board except it is an ASUS.. i had the processor checked by AMD and it checked out ok so the Board is in the process of an RMA.... i think your board is just bad like mine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom