Daily Quiz: Troubleshooting 101

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup they are both based on NT version... I don't really remember. Lol. I think it's 6 cuz when you do a function it's says something like Windows 6.5???????...

PROBLEM
Timmy really want's to try Linux. So, he download it and then burn it. And now, restart is computer with the first CD in the CD-ROM. In the instructions he says that it sould boot to the CD-ROM by it self. But, it doesn't do it, and continue to hell (Windows).

Q: How can he fix that problem so that it can boot on the CD-ROM?

ill pass the question to someone else, who hasnt had a turn, cause im bad at this stuff.

PROBLEM
Timmy just installed MSN Messenger, and created a new account. But now it's bugging him that it won't sign in anymore, it just won't sign in, what ever account he use.

Q: What sould he do?

This one is a little bit harder.

This:
How do I fix error 81000370?

1. Click the Microsoft Windows Start button, point to Settings, and then click Control Panel.
2. Click Network and Internet Connections.
3. Click Set up or change your Internet connection.
4. Click the Content tab.
5. Under Certificates, click Clear SSL State.
6. Click OK when you receive a confirmation.
7. Click the Advanced tab, and then scroll down to Security.
8. Make sure that Check for server certificate revocation (requires restart) is not selected, and that Use SSL 2.0 and Use SSL 3.0 are selected.

If your computer is running Microsoft® Microsoft® Windows® XP, clear the DNS resolver cache.
1. On the taskbar, click Start, and then click Run.
2. In the box, type cmd, and then click OK.
3. At the command prompt, type ipconfig /flushdns, and then press ENTER.

And it sould work... :p My MSN was always doing this before...

Now another one:
PROBLEM
Timmy just bought some CD-RW, he burnt some photos for a friend. So, he used the Windows Burning Wizard. He just drag and drop his photos. And then, pass it to his friend. His friend got a old computer, some computer with the following specs:
Pentium 133MHz
32MB of RAM
24x CD-ROM

And, when he puts the CD in, it doesn't work. It's spins and then just like if there we're nothing!

Q: What can his friend do for this?

Well guessing Timmy is on Windows XP, his frnd will ned Win XP, for memory it gives u a warning befor you burn saying, this cd will only be viewable on XP machines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom