Cursor keeps leaving active page during data entry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jougukny

Baseband Member
I've searched the database for relevent posts, but could not find anything that even touched on my immediate concern...I'm not sure what info y'all need to assist me, so i'll explain what happens as brief as i can.

I logon to the Internet (Netscape - my Firefox began acting up so i switched) and my browser boots my tabs (a few forums and my Inbox email)...I have several things in my system tray (avast!, AV97 Audio, InCD, nVidia, Telus Security[AV disabled - i use Avast!)

I access one of my forums (click! - right here; just now my cursor went off page while i was typing this) and begin postings....

Now; shortly after i logon; (like just a few moments ago) a window opens and closes very very very fast in the upper left corner of my browser...there is no time to read it or to examine anything it is about - I think this is the thing that is causing my problem, but i'm not sure.

Shortly after this flicker of a small window opening in the upper left corner of my browser, probably within about 3-5 minutes, this concern about my active cursor begins to happen....it's random....sometimes it goes away every 10-30 seconds.....sometimes it remains active (click! just happened again!! - The notice of the click! is me having to click the cursor back into my active page; this one for instance) I type at about 35-45 words per minute....so it's happening way too often for my liking.

Does anyone here know/suppose/conject what may be happening? Is there a way to discover what that window is that launches after i get my browser up and running? Is there any way to discover what IP is connecting to my computer at the time the window appears?...

hope this helps to suggest a plan of action to fix this very annoying problem.

Thank you in advance for (click! -aaggggh) anything that can steer towards a solution....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom