crazy chick breaks laptop

cisco123

Solid State Member
So my buddy's girl found some inappropriate stuff on his computer and went crazy and threw his laptop.... Screen is obviously cracked but seems to be in decent shape besides that... When he trys to turn on the laptop the power light is on and the battery light is red..... The fan doesn't turn on and seems to be dead silent.... Any suggestions on what the problem could be?

I'm just curious what could be wrong with it though..... When I turn it on a white light turns on then the red light starts to flash then in about 10 seconds the lights turn off.... Laptop is completely silent during this time... When I take the battery out the white light just stays on and nothing else happens....

I'm just curious what could be wrong with it though..... When I turn it on a white light turns on then the red light starts to flash then in about 10 seconds the lights turn off.... Laptop is completely silent during this time... When I take the battery out the white light just stays on and nothing else happens....

Lots of things could be wrong; off the top of my head:

Loose connections.
Cracked/broken components.
Shorting out against the case or something.

Back
Top Bottom