..crash..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex81388

Daemon Poster
Okay, so im currently stuck in a situation where I have to use the same mouse and keyboard for two comps. I switch them out both via the front usb ports on the two computers to work between them. I use the same monitor.

I went to plug my keyboard into the front port of my better computer and im sure it was because of static shock the thing shut down.

I had to unplug it and plug it back in to get it to work at which point it was only on for about 5 seconds. Now I cannot get it to start up.

In this new location that I have to set up my case was around 31C, and it is decently dry here.

I'm getting no power from the psu and none received on the motherboard. Anyone have any ideas? I can't afford new components.

To test the power supply, Dissconnect it from everything then take the 20/24 pin Power connecter, connect the Closet Black and green wire to "Jump" the power supply.

Turn it off after a few seconds.

I tested the PSU on another machine and it booted okay. I don't get ANY reaction out of my motherboard.

I guess im going to have to get a new motherboard, but im way too strapped for cash. not to mention that fact i should probably take advantage of this as an excuse to use SLI... but that means another video card... god.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom