i already finished cleaning the cpu/heatsink a whle ago and it still have mouse pause at random time.
heres what i did:
- took out heatsink
- mistakely unscrew frame which leads to make plate loose on bottom of motherboard
- clean old thermal paste from cpu and heatsink
- put new thermal paste
- clean dust and everything
- cpu and heatsink slide back and forth since cant screw due to plate on bottom loose, cpu and heatsink came off 1 time then slam back on
- took out motherboard and retrieve the plate
- screw plate and frame together
- now put everything back to normal
boot up..... still same problem.... mouse pause for 1sec every random time. so i tried taking out video card see if its the video card that cause it.... boot up without video card now when i move my mouse, its not smooth it will have a bit of lagg even scroll pages and i do notice random pause. then put video card back and mouse is smooth but then random pause still occur.
i dont know whats the problem now. cleaned cpu and put new thenral paste and still same problem. what could it be? what could cause the random mouse pause?
oh yeah i also notice my psu turn "turbo mode" itself after all that. my psu features turbo mode. it supose to normal mode at default. i even tried pressing the button to normal mode on the back of the psu but it still on turbo mode. turbo mod emakes fan spin higher and higher noise.
oh and do i put new thermal paste again? or im good? thermal paste i jus put turns out to be a bit dry though due to no bolts and slide back and forth.