CPU incompatibilities?

I think i will.
Would you say that the Nvidia benchmarking is accurate though? Because it seems too good to be true...
Oh, and the 650/660 have now appeared on the UK sites (except Amazon) :)

I think i will.
Would you say that the Nvidia benchmarking is accurate though? Because it seems too good to be true...
Oh, and the 650/660 have now appeared on the UK sites (except Amazon) :)

Hmm, I won't make the call on that one, not unless it comes from a credible source such as toms hardware forum, Nvidia.com official forum or any major retailer who has gotten a chance to test it out fully and stack it against the other competition. :)

Sorry, i just mean in general (like for older cards) so i can see how far i can actually trust it. So, would you say your graphics card is accurately represented on the site, for example?

Sorry, i just mean in general (like for older cards) so i can see how far i can actually trust it. So, would you say your graphics card is accurately represented on the site, for example?

This a great way to tell whats being compared to the current 600 series lineup.
Comparison of Nvidia graphics processing units - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If you need to, their other members who would be more than happy to assist showing you whats really good and whats not.
Me, I pretty much don't care as long as it works has some good quality and I am not rmaed the little joker after 3 months. :\

Back
Top Bottom