Cpu Fan

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuigiTwin

Baseband Member
I'm currently running AMD Athlon 64 FX-55 proccessor. Recently i've been noticing that the CPU fan (that came with the proccesor) sounds like its under alot of stress. I'm currently/nor have I been overclocking anything in my system. I don't really leave my pc on for long periods of time maybe a day or two then I turn it off.... The loudness of the fan is the worst when I first start my pc, sounds like its going to fly away or something. Any help would be apperciated, thank you :)

okay i downloaded that program and it says
Fan 1 4000 rpm
Fan 2 2500 rpm
Fan 3 9000 rpm

then shows temp 1 2 and 3 are down
Temp: 126 with lil fire
Temp: 126 with lil fire
Local: 46 with checkmark
remote: 57 with fire
Local: 46 with checkmark
remote: 57 with fire

thats all it says anywhere in specfic ud like me to take a SS of or somethin?

The loudness of the fan is the worst when I first start my pc

I know wiht my old motherboard the CPU fan would spin at full speed on bootup then slow down after a few seconds or so. Did you upgrade/switch out any hardware recently? Or did this problem just start happening out of the blue?

A fan controller would also help keep speeds where they should be if you're willing to spend between 20-40 bucks.

its what the program says, but it doesn't seem to fluxate and when first turned on it starts at that. Mine slows down from time to time, but on bootup its the worst. But it still sounds really bad

I have this with my old pc and im trying to sort it out too. I think i need to replace the thermal pad because its gone really hard. Have you replaced yours? try that and see if it fixes it.

naw i havent replaced it. I figured it last longer than 8 months. I have reason to believe now that it is my chipset fan on the motherboard but im not sure

Ok i got mine working again just by reseating the heatsink. Try doing that and make sure its in place properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom