Could some one please tell me what this is? (Picture)

Status
Not open for further replies.

v930

In Runtime
I took a picture from 3dmark06 and wanted to know what is the line that is going around the bottom rite hand side of the screen? Why is it like that? How can I fix it. I have an ATI X1900gt 256mb pci-e Card. Thank you in advance.

gt12095lt6.png

most likley just a setting in 3dmark. as long as it doesnt do it in any other games just dont worry about it.

I assume you're refering to the distortion line on the edge of the screen which runs along the bottom and right hand side?

If you only see this in this test in 3d Mark don't worry too much, your garphics card is being asked to do something that its either not fully capable of or the part of it which handles that function is damaged.

If you experiance problems in other programs and in Games then your card is damaged or has corrupt drivers. Things like poor visual quality, messed up textures or white lines/pixels indicate a damaged card.

It might be that the drivers you're using are not fully compatible with your card. If you're using ATI drivers check with the card manufacturer to see what driver versions they approve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom