Could this be a ram issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Win2kpatcher I give it a go and let you know... :)

Amd2800 - I ran it again a full scan come back clean... so dont know..

nitestick - how do I check it can be software related? I did memtest to test the ram and it crash on me twice lol

I do what Win2kpatcher and I let you know how I go..

Cheers :D

My computer died... I am on a old spare one that we keep for the kids to play around on I hate it soo slow and old but at least I can get net access still....

So my computer off being look at by a computer dude... he thinks its a virus like you thought nitestick even thou I have all the updated spyware and virus protection he said these things can always still get in, he will test my hardware too to make sure its not the ram but he doesnt think so.. he thinks something got in and started to wreak my O/S

Just great... :angry:

He thinks cause its from P2P programs even thou I rarley use that and use bit-torrents he said its not safe and no matter what you always get something like this happening... what do you guys think? is there a way to make it safter or no matter there always a chance you are going to get invade by something no matter if you have spyware, virus proctor and firewalls?

So many people use the above.. I dont know intresting to see what you guys think anyway..

So he going to clean the thing totally out re-install windows and all so at least it be all clean and get all the junk out at least.

Thanks for you help anyway guys

Ahh ok... food for thought then, well he said he test all the hardware so I guess if there a issue he let me know... I didnt tell him about the memtest thou I forgot, but once he said he test all the hardware I guess there no point anyway. Maybe it a good idea I never said anything anyway... no excuse to try and sell me something I dont need...

I hope this fixs it and its not going to be a hardware issue as well... I just got the 512 ram in March so I be upset if that what died on me... it has a 256 ram that came with it, they both different makes but the motherboard was cool with that, just that I have heard people say be wary about putting two different size rams and types in a motherboard.. so dont know

If it is hardware I might just get a new pc I think lol excuse to get a better computer lol

Dont know if hubby agree to that thou :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom