cordless mouse / keyboard probs

Status
Not open for further replies.

smurph

In Runtime
After a new mobo installation, my Logitech cordless desktop (mouse & keyboard) dating from ~2000, do not have the 10' range as previously, it is now down to 12” and needs to be in line of sight.
Note it has a wireless receiver connected to both ps/2 sockets. Both have new batteries fitted.
With new mobo, I have formatted HDD and re-installed XP, and downloaded latest version of manufacturers software/drivers.
Strange but I did not need the Logitech software after previous XP re-installs, why now?
This is HIGHLY ANNOYING and now doesn't do what I require…… pls help....

Funny enough i went out on a job to do a network and ended up installing xp again. i had to install all drivers n software, and it came to installing the mouse n keyboard (Logitech). As you know you have to use ps/2 connections to set the settings up when installing windows xp and i didnt realise until i was using it when i was installing drivers n tht, that the logitech mouse n keyboard works, this happend to my bluetooth K n M.

(Cut the storyshort). All i did was took the M n K connection out, so the connection was lost. then installed the software.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom