Copied pictures from iPhoto to External now won't display

fallenapples

In Runtime
I copied photos from iPhoto to my External HDD it is NFTS. all of the images are jpeg, they will not open with Photo Viewer. Does anyone know why? As I was copying them it said the files didn't have some properties to be copied. Any thoughts?

Just like iTunes, won't let you pull the MP3's either well without a hack anyway

Try open them with paint and resave as .JPG.. or save as .BNP then resave and .JPG. At this stage it sounds as if the files are missing attributes or are one or two corrupted attr.

Worth a try

I copied photos from iPhoto to my External HDD it is NFTS. all of the images are jpeg, they will not open with Photo Viewer. Does anyone know why? Any thoughts?

I have an idea on your windows machine download this.
http://dwnld.paintshoppro.com/PSPX7_TBYB30.exe?_ga=1.170056416.1791467334.1432160376

After installing, connect your external drive, copy your images into a folder.
Close the drive out and eject it, now open up corel, next choose a file from your folder.
If it opens up, look up at the top, click on image information.
Now hit the prt screen button, open mspaint, paste and save the screen shot.
Now go back pspx7, hit file save as, choose .png, look for options in the bottom of the menu.
Run the optimizer, choose whatever blah blah you want and click save.

Does this work when you preview the .png in your folder or is it still giving you an issue ?
Also be sure to bring the screenshot so we can see the information paint shop pro shows you.

Back
Top Bottom