Computer wont turn on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok optical illusion gave me a really good tip since i didnt install all my spacers so it might be it after.

I am going to check and let you guys know what happens.

Ok update on the problem as i suspected i did not install the spacers and some of the screws I used were too long. Anyways i rebuilt the whole thing again but i didnt plug all the screws in the mobo to the case since .....................................

Bloody **** YERIKA *****BRAIN STORM**********

I JUST FIGURED IT OUT WHAT I WAS DOING WRONG ALL THE TIME

What i did was screw the mobo directly into the case by the screw running threw the mobo and the case and then on the other side i connected the spacer now i realize that i have to connect the spacer to the case then connect the screw to the bloody spacer (hence the name spacer *thnx wikipedia* ) .

If my computer doesnt work after this i am will just drop dead and start crying .

solid102 said:
Ok update on the problem as i suspected i did not install the spacers and some of the screws I used were too long. Anyways i rebuilt the whole thing again but i didnt plug all the screws in the mobo to the case since .....................................

Bloody **** YERIKA *****BRAIN STORM**********

I JUST FIGURED IT OUT WHAT I WAS DOING WRONG ALL THE TIME

What i did was screw the mobo directly into the case by the screw running threw the mobo and the case and then on the other side i connected the spacer now i realize that i have to connect the spacer to the case then connect the screw to the bloody spacer (hence the name spacer *thnx wikipedia* ) .

If my computer doesnt work after this i am will just drop dead and start crying .
Yeah, your mobo definitely had to be shorting out on the case then. You screw the little brass colored spacers into the side of the case where the mobo goes, then set the mobo on the spacers, then screw the mobo to the spacers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom