my friend had this system for about two years, or less before i bought it from him: he did replace some of the fans & the video card!
1. cpu fan, well there is one installed on top of it and it's connected same way as other fans! but i think it was not working, gonna try it in a MIN and reply agAIN!
2. motherboard has a yellow power light, and it's on, so the motherboard is not fry, nor is the power supply! as i think.
3. i don't know how to "reset cmos jumper," but i will Google it up! thanks
* i just thought it was wired that some time when i un-intentionally move the PC, the fan (blue)light was acting wired(it dims adn comes back on, just two of them)! teh computer also made a notice like a paper cut after the OS got stuck at shutdown, and it also made it while in the OS while browsing and doing things on the computer!
* also i again had vista ULTIMATE installed after i got this pc from him a month ago, and it got corrupted like week later after i installed it! allot of program stopped working and now the wireless internet was not working on it, so i had to do manual shutdown allot! i was about to erase vista and put windows xp pro on it!
- alien ware case, power supply came with it, has fan with blue.lights
- mother board: asus A8N-SLI Deluxe socket 939
- amd athlon 64 processor
- goforce 3600 video card
- 1x4 ddr dam!
- ata HD's
important: there is no pin in CLRTC, to clear cmos, i mean there is not even pin in defuilt postation, can that be a problem, and wherer can i buy the pin. also i do have some ATA hd black pins that are used to set it to master and slave can be used , not sure if it will fit!