Computer stuck at motherboard logo screen

Status
Not open for further replies.
the continuous long beeps is a video problem. i already put the video card back in and still stuck

Have you tried a different keyboard? A keyboard error will stop the system and if it's not working you can't access the bios either.

well my pc still do POST fine so my keyboard works since i didn't get any keyboard error beeps but i've already tried another keyboard and it still stuck and keys don't work. also tried without any peripherals hooked up and it's still stuck.

Have you tried a different power supply, it could have a weak voltage somewhere.

The only other thing to try is to remove the battery. Leave it out for a couple of hours, overnite if possible. Re-install the battery and it might work, I've seen it happen before, recently even :D

But it sounds like it's time to RMA the mobo to me.

try to pass the GIGABYTE logo by pressing the Tab key & see where it is stopping ..
keep pressing Tab key after the keyboard's lights blink ... this should remove the post logo & show the real post .. tell me where it is stopping ..

sorry for may bad English :)

Yea, sounds like a bad mobo. You don't by any chance have a different video card you can test with do you?

yeah already tried with a different video card and still stuck.

actually took out the cmos battery over night and still stuck

i emailed gigabyte when this happened and just waiting for their response

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom