Computer Startup Problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

iceepee714

Beta member
It started today after my sister watched her movies, from noiket.com or something. Now when I run Internet Explorer it just creates shortcuts, and I tried right clicking it and all there was, was create shortcut. The only thing i can run now is FireFox from Run... all the other programs don't work. I try double clicking them but they never load up. Another thing that happens is when I log off the computer restarts itself instead of logging off. I can't open any folders, run any programs, or open anything. All i can do is move my mouse around and click things that do not work, I can see start - programs fine but I can't see what is inside the folder. Also my programs just look like white boxes with blue things on the top. Does my computer have malware, virus, or adware or anything like that? Please Help!!! I don't want to spend alot of money on another computer!!! Note, it is also very laggy at the start up, but when I run firefox, the firefox doesnt lag, its the desktop and other things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom