Computer start up issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think it is a problem with the computer that requires fixing by warranty as it looks more like a problem in software, as sugested i would do a compleet re install of windows, if you dont know how to do that, f8 and try do a restore to a earlyer point in time of the registery... that shuld not loose your files but you have to go back to when it was working good. If it has been giving you problems since day 1 then i can just say clean install and if still gives you problems warranty.

problem comes in that i dont think Compusa will accept warranty over a computer you re installed OS in, so if you want to be on safe side just do restore only :/

BSODs are often caused by driver or hardware issues. While it may be a software issue, this is still a new computer and still under warranty. The more the computer is dinked with, the easier it is for CompUSA to point fingers every which way but at themselves and say "not my problem". Therefore, at the very least, Lysergik25 needs to "get on record" with CompUSA with this problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom