Computer Restarts at random.

Jared K

Beta member
Hello everyone. How are you?

Well i am new to this forum, so ill explain the best i can what is going on.

Back in April i built my 2nd computer rig. Now, i know way more about hardware than software. Not the smartest in computers still thought.

Well i built a new rig, all new components except for the PSU and HDD. Figured it wasnt a big deal. 2 months ago, my computer started doing this strange thing, where it would reset itself. And i mean like, hard reset, It would be on the windows recovery screen asking if you wanted to go in safe mode or start normally. It would do it while gaming, it would do it while surfing the web, it would do if you just left the computer sitting there... It would even reset it self immidiatly after reseting it self before, in the windows loading screen! No blue screens, no error message. I went ahead and unchecked the box in Start up and recovery, to see if it would blue screen so i could see the message. Nothing, it kept hard resetting.

I figured it was time to probably get a new PSU since it was technically 7 years old. Bought it, Did not fix it. (But i kept it, new is good, always.) Now i dont know what to do. Its like looking for a sickness in your body that is impossible to find unless you have an MRI done.

If anyone has any suggestions as to what i need to do, let me know please! Here are my system specs:
- Windows 7 ultimate 64
-AMD Phenom II x2 965 3.40ghz
-OCZ DDr3 ram, (2x1gs)
-Mobo: MSi 970A-G43
-Graphics: Asus Radeon HD 7790
-PSU: Corsair CX600M (600watt) (the old one was an OCZ 600watt as well.)

Back
Top Bottom