Computer Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

bull04

Beta member
Ok. So, I got new computer parts yesterday. Three times as good as the ones I used to have. These parts I got were for gaming and stuff. I got a new motherboard (Not sure what model), 3.25 Gb DDR3 Ram, and an Intel Core 2 Duo Processor at 2.8 GHZ. My old parts were AMD Athalon 3000+ at 1.8 GHz, 1 GB DDR Ram, and an ASUS Motherboard ( not sure again what model). But I noticed when I was playing that I was still geting the same FPS and still some lag on my game! Even though my new parts are three times as good! I really need help or my computer is screwed. It can run gta 4 even though my old one couldn't. But still, some lag. I Really need help.

umm im runnung an NVidia 8600 GT 256 MB. And my games at highest res.

Is this a new upgrade as well? Games rely most on a high end video card to run the graphcis and such and for today's top end video cards, 256 is quite low.

Even if you have the top end stuff for your motherboard, Ram and CPU; games can still run slow if you have a low end video card. The old saying goes you're only as fast as your slowest part.

Ok, Thank you

I am going to save up $200 dollars for a new video card. I don't have a job I'm only thirteen years old.

Ok, Thank you

I am going to save up $200 dollars for a new video card. I don't have a job I'm only thirteen years old.

Sure thing you're welcome.

Yeah, the G600 is a tank, but wuite an old rusty one :rolleyes:
Mine can run GTA IV smoothly.... with everything at low
:)

Hehe yeah I suppose you might have to turn down the graphics some.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom