Computer just goes black when trying to standby

Status
Not open for further replies.
You said there is something wrong with my install, i've used that legit disk like 20 times, before the problems. It works how can't it?

Could it be hardware causing it? I'm starting to point it at that.

You dont seem to understand. Just because it worked all those times before doesnt mean that every install is going to be perfect. If it is a hard drive problem like we are suspecting then you could use the disk a million times previously and it wont make a difference. If the system gets infected it wont make a difference how many times you have used the disk.

Each install is unique and affected differently by different actions taken. You cant use past experiences as the basis for what is happening now.

We have already stated that it sounds like a hard drive issue. Which is why we suggested in teh Windows area to do a check disk with the /r and /f parameters.

Saxon has said it along with Jorsoft and myself. That is 3 people who think this is a hard drive problem. Which would make it a hardware issue.

Have you tried what we suggested? If not then try that first. If that doesnt help then it would be that your hard drive is starting to die and you would need a new one. But without trying what we suggest first there is no way we can say what it is. You need to do what we suggested to see if we can confirm if it is the hard drive or not. It could be the install. We dont know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom