Computer HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrewsmc

Solid State Member
Cant post anywhere else.. SO mod please move this where it needs to be. Thanks. Ok... My Xps 400, Yes its a dell.. But any way back to the point. My dell xps 400 has worked flawlessly for quite some time now. Last night while playing one of my most favorite mmorpg's my gfx went haywire.. I rebooted everything was fine for about an hour. Then .. .. ..Haywire.. This morning tried it.. Haywire after 5-10 minutes. I tried to open it up to see if it was dirty or to clean it.. I plug it back in.. Now it beeps 2-3 times and screen wont boot up just black... and the fans Blow like crazy.. Maybe its jsut because the case is open.. But they seem to be moving alot more than they should. Please people.. Point me in the right direction.

Well.. It just now booted up for the first time.. And fans still spinning loud but it shut down after about 10 minutes...

Well... This is a desktop.. I dont know if you know that or not.. You mean take out the small clock battery inside? The fan is still going crazy... Gfx are slow and glitchy now on my mmorpg.... Could it JUST be the gfx card? but why would that make my fans spin wildly.. And also How do i decide to get a new one? Is there a socket number like there is on a procesor? I have a Nvidia 7300LE thanks.

EDIT: Also, When i go into my nvidia control panel something that has never happened before well.. Happened. When i click on a diffrent sub topic for tweaking performance or changing settings, The nvidia control panel freezes. Yup. It just goes non responding. *OMFG.. Shoots self in head.*

You keep saying the "fans Blow like crazy". Can you tell us what your +12v is actually reading. For that matter all the voltages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom