Computer Giving me Big Problems!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zetahammy

Baseband Member
Hey guys,

The computer I have right now is giving me huge problems. Pretty much to the point where I can't even really use it anymore and I'm resorting to using my laptop 24/7.

What happens is that I turn on my computer... everything seems to load just fine. After I log in onto Win XP, Depending on I guess "How it feels" from like either 5 min to either 2 hours of use it will all of a sudden just randomly crash and reset by itself... or I've noticed it freeze a few times. Then after the reset it sometimes goes past loading the bios and either resets again or goes to the screen where it says to either: Safe mode/Last config/load normally. And when I click either... it just resets again! Then sometimes after resetting a couple times. I just manually turn it off and turn it back on, but this time as I hit the power button. I hear all the fans turn on but nothing appears on the monitor and the monitor light next to the monitor power just blinks as if nothing was going to appear. I'm not sure if that means anything.

So I leave it alone for a couple hours and turn it back on and it seems to work fine again but does the same thing. Although this time when I log on XP it shows a data error report wanting to be sent to windows. And I viewed the technical error it reported and it said it logged these two files in my C: directory:

c:\document~1\Louie~1\Locals~1\Temp\WER8372.dir00\mini052107-02.dmp

c:\document~1\Louie~1\Locals~1\Temp\WER8372.dir00\sysdata.xml

I don't know if this will help.

Sorry for being really long. Its just my computer has been like this for a while. And i don't know whats wrong with it, and its made me really sad. I've updated all the video and sound card drivers... I've updated all the windows update. I've used Lavasoft Adaware program. I do'nt know what else to do. Any help would be good :) Oh yea and my comp doesn't last long enough to run virus searches or for me to defrag.

oh yea Trying to see if I can solve without just having to reformat hdd. heh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom