Computer Freezing Problems - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Computer Hardware > Hardware Repairs and Troubleshooting
Closed Thread
Old 05-24-2009, 12:35 AM   #1 (permalink)
Newb Techie
Question Computer Freezing Problems

Hi Everyone,
I was using Convert X To DVD program the other day to make a dvd with some video clips and i set it to go while I'm sleeping like i usually do when i have to make a dvd but when I woke up the next morning it said "Low system memory couldn't complete task." So I figure I will delete some stuff and make room for the ISO and after i did that i restarted the computer. When it turned back on I double clicked the program, and the second it opened it froze my computer. so I tried nero and it also froze my computer as soon as it opened. Any programs that are used specifically for burning are the only ones that cause the freeze ups but i've never had this problem before and its a new burner. I tried defraging, scandisk, going back to a previous time n' everything else i can think of. I'd hate to have to reformat it cuz I can't back my files up without the burners. Any ideas would be very helpful, thanks a lot everyone!

Old 05-24-2009, 07:54 AM   #2 (permalink)
Call me Mak or K
Mod Emeritus
Default Re: Computer Freezing Problems

What OS are you running?
I do not accept support questions via EMail, PM, IM or my G+ page!

Phone: LG Optimus G Pro
Running: Stock JB from LG with Nova Launcher

Closed Thread