Computer doesnt start up

Status
Not open for further replies.

aznrecon

Beta member
Hey guys, I have been having problems ever since I bought this computer. I cant seem to find the problem.
My build is
i5 750
Corsair TX750
Asus P7P55D-E PRO
G.SKILL F3-12800CL9D-4GBECO Eco DDR3-1600
Western Digital 1TB Caviar Black
Noctua NH-U12P SE2
XFX Radeon HD4890

So, everytime I shut down my computer and turn it on the next day. Windows doesnt boot up, it gives a bsod and restarts itself. I have to shut down my power supply and turn it back on inorder to get it running again. I have to do this every day when I want to use the computer. I dont understand whats wrong... Is it the settings in the bios but I used default settings. I even replaced my hard drive and power supply. I still have this error.
Just wondering the motherboard requires (8 pin) EATX12 and (24 pin) EATXPWR. Does the Corsair TX750 satisfy those requirements? Im pretty sure I got the right cables connected into the pins.

Please help me.
Thanks for your support

OH by the way, when I turn on my computer the next day and windows doesnt boot up. I did a memtest. There was so many errors tested. But when I turn off my power supply and turn it back on, everything is fine, there was no errors in memtest.

Is it my memory?

No, it seems to be your board being bad. It is misdetecting things. Have you tried to boot with a Linux Boot CD, orr possible Hiren's?

its the gskill ram kit. I went onto the gskill forum. so many ppl are getitn the same error on cold boot.

I have GSkill in this computer. It's been working fine for a few years. I had to RMA one, but after that, it was fine. You might want to RMA that as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom