Computer crashes in pixels and refuses to start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No problem, man.

800px-PCIExpress.jpg

See the second from the top? That is a PCI-Express slot. On the right and left is a little clamping mechanism.

33976627-2-200-0.gif

See that L-shaped on the right and the square on the left? That is what locks it in place.

Can you just like edit it with paint,since i'm getting confused from all that and i'm not so good in english... sorry if this makes you a lot of effort :S

Hey, this is like easy as pie.

pcix.png

This isn't exactly the same size of each other, but you get the idea. It should fit in tightly. The two ends of the video card secures it to the PCI-Express slot.

(I've seen worse broken English :lol:)

ya gotta buy a new card. also did you secure the video cards metal bracket to the case with a screw that may help there should be a spot on the metal bracket that you hook your monitor cable to on the inside of the case that you can put a screw in to hold it so it doesnt move the movement may have damaged your card. and that's why its doing this now

heres a video to help ya see the process. because you said it moves around it seems like you might not have the screw in place to hold it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ILrq7lMe-0&feature=fvw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom