computer cd burner and dvd burner not working?

Status
Not open for further replies.

blkmage024

Baseband Member
my computer will only burn cd's and dvd's if i convert them to iso's and burn them with clone cd, if i use itunes or nero the burn will not complete.....virus?......they both used to burn great with any program

Try using a different company's cd's. I had that problem on a computer until I realized that for some reason it would not burn using sony cd's.

I would suggest a scan with our spyware guide.

http://www.osiris-spywareguide.com/

Just to make sure that the system is clean. If it comes back with a clean bill of health from our spyware expert Osiris, then we can explore further options if this behavior still continues.

my computer will only burn cd's and dvd's if i convert them to iso's and burn them with clone cd, if i use itunes or nero the burn will not complete.....virus?......they both used to burn great with any program
also some some cd's and dvd's wont work on that drive, it detects that they are there because the spinning cd is beside the mouse when i put the cd or dvd in but it does not show up in my computer

Do you have another burner to try or can you try this burner in another computer to confirm it is the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom