Computer cannot turn on....

Status
Not open for further replies.

asukaichirou

Beta member
Hi,everyone...
My computer automatic turn off by itself while I went to bathroom.
Then, I tried to turn it on again, it won't turn on!!

After that, I open my main system, I see the green light on my motherboard.....it seem the power supply is fine.

I tried to turn off my power supply and turn it back on, I saw the CPU fan turn on and I heard some "system loading sound"(the sound that you may hear when you turn on computer) as well.
but after 1,2 second, it shut down by itself again.
I repeat this twice time, I finally turn my computer on, then I enter to safe mode and scan my computer with AVG anti virus to see there any virus cause this problem. But when it scan like 800 file, my computer appear "Window shut down screen"(which is the thing you see "Saving your setting", "Window is shut down", when you turn your computer off) then, it shut itself down again.

What is going on with my computer? It is virus cause it happen?
What can I do with it?

Thank

I would check for heat. Is the Cpu Heat sync durty. How long have you had this copmputer and what are your specs?

Post above is seconded, sounds like a heat issue and your computer is kicking off to save itself. Check the Powersupply fan too.

Thank for reply.

I think you guys are right, it have a lot of dust inside and cause the cooling system broke down...

My computer back to normal now, after I cleaned it.

Thank a lot for both of you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom