Compaq V6000

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigbaby338

Beta member
Ok, now I have windows XP pro on my laptop and its kinda running better, however, I still have a problem getting it to boot up a little. I plan on keeping it on til we can get this fixed..please help me guys. I appologize for the posting with a pirated copy of windows, I just liked the theme of it, not really the system itself. Ive got the windows xp that came with the computer. Ive read about this problem on other sites and its said things about a problem with the BIOS? Please help guys, Ive atleast got it going for the time being so, Im good for now. I just wont be able to shut it off.

There are many ways to change the looks. Heck a Google search for XP Themes will produce millions of hits.

When we say no piracy we mean it. Period end of story. No we will not help someone who knows of this and continues to bypass it. Anymore topics in regards to this manner will result in further action to be taken and the thread deleted on site. We do not condone piracy and we certainly do not support it.

closed2ur0.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom