COMPAQ Presario V6000 wont turn ON

Pretty Bad I see... I tried everything I knew even bought replacement stuff it didn't work

Now you know. With older devices such as crappy old laptops it is easier, and more worth it to just buy a new or recently new (used) one.

Just take the HDD out and toss it. Not even the RAM is worth anything anymore unless you have a real good purpose for it. You can save RAM and strip the gold off the chips if you watch tutorials on youtube. You will not get very much gold off 1 or even a few chips. You would need like 200 or more to get a good amount of gold. Like it would be under an ounce worth with 200... So just toss it and by a new one, get an enclosure for your current HDD if you have data you want off it and just use the new one. You'll enjoy life more haha and you won't spend extra money you don't want to.

Now you know. With older devices such as crappy old laptops it is easier, and more worth it to just buy a new or recently new (used) one.

Just take the HDD out and toss it. Not even the RAM is worth anything anymore unless you have a real good purpose for it.

DDR2 is quite spendy so a few bucks can be made off of eBay or selling locally to somebody who still needs it. Not has high of a demand for it, but it's still fairly spendy.

DDR2 is quite spendy so a few bucks can be made off of eBay or selling locally to somebody who still needs it. Not has high of a demand for it, but it's still fairly spendy.

Wow, I didn't even think of that lol. Usually my old RAM or old processors gets chucked lol. Not because I don't want to make money, but because I just don't have the time. BUT yes you should sell that RAM to make some of the money you spent on that machine. Great thinkin!

Back
Top Bottom