Compaq Armada 3500 - please help

Status
Not open for further replies.

tlsuess

Beta member
Hi,

My name is Todd, and I have a used Compaq Armada 3500. A friend of mine gave it to me almost a year ago, and I have been using it for quite a lot ever since then.

Just today, I was typing some papers this morning, and then I went to put it into Stand-By, but I didn't bother to see if it went off. Later, I took it out and I was trying to turn it on, and when I did, nothing appeared on the screen, not even static, and the only thing that happens is that I hear the hard disk and the "Scroll Lock", "Caps Lock", and "Number Lock" all light up and nothing happens after that.

I can't press the button to restart it or shut it down, so I usually either take the battery out or pull the plug.

I can't seem to figure out the problem, and I'd like to have it working soon so if there is anything you can do to help, please tell me.

Thank you,
Todd Suess

Anyone? I have the same laptop that's just developed the same problem, and I'm getting desperate. The HP website is ZERO help, with every last manual link - without exception - resulting in a 404. I need this laptop as I can't afford to replace it. Please, someone help.

Well, I aint very much experienced in laptops, and i hate them, but someone who has will probably reply, but i think it could be the power supply, or the battery, though with laptops anything could have gona, if its powering up, then could be a burnt out chip,
Seems strange that both the same laptops have gone??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom