Hey everyone, got a interesting problem.
I just finished getting my worstation computer I made (HERE
Now that I finally got windows running on it. I set it up with my dual monitors and after the first reboot nothing is showing up on them. (Including BIOS, yes it does boot)
I think the resolution is to big for the LCD's because the signal is only sent to one (I think), any I don't get a picture on any LCD I have. Tried Three.
The strange part is I just picked it up from Geek Squad (Go to my other thread ^ for explanation) and it worked on there crappy little monitors there.
How would I reset my resolution on my video card? (If that's the problem)
Things I already tried.
- Three different monitors with different resolution capabilities.
- Checked all vitals (CPU fan, PC health, etc.)
- Power, PSU, ports. = not shorting.
- Monitor self check. All three monitors still work.
- Still looking, Google, product site etc. and their trouble shooting information but it doesn't look promising.