Cant get 3 monitors to work on my pc

CoryP

Baseband Member
I just got a new video card, its the XFX Radeon HD 5830, that has eyefinity. I thought that will allow 3 monitors. I am trying to hook up a ASUS 23" monitor, a Hannspree 22", and a Samsung 51" tv. I have the tv hooked up on the display port and the 2 monitors hooked up to the 2 DVI ports. Can anyone tell me if this is able to work.

I just got a new video card, its the XFX Radeon HD 5830, that has eyefinity. I thought that will allow 3 monitors. I am trying to hook up a ASUS 23" monitor, a Hannspree 22", and a Samsung 51" tv. I have the tv hooked up on the display port and the 2 monitors hooked up to the 2 DVI ports. Can anyone tell me if this is able to work.

I don't think it will go too well with monitor setup you got going right now.
You have 3 different displays at different sizes and different refresh rates.
You can try to do so if you wanna but it may fail. :/
Start out with your main monitor and go for 1280x960 set the refresh rate to 60hz and see what happens.
When you get your display just the way you want it, enable the other monitor with that matching resolution.
Configure it with ati display setup tools and see what it recommends or letting you know what it cannot do.
If your wanting to watch a movie online while working I recommend you go for it.
If you wanna game with 3 displays I highly recommend you get matching pair monitors or tvs and confiure them that way.

Back
Top Bottom