Can ANYONE tell me what this part is?? Help would be much appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SJP1313

Beta member
I recently purchased a storage locker, and inside were a few of these. Im wondering if anyone here could identify this piece, and tell me some info, so I know what to do with it. Thanks so much in advance!

computerpart2.jpg

computerpart1.jpg

Looks like some kind of stripped PSU. I see a sticker on the side on the lower right of first pic, what does it say?

The information on the side wasnt helpful to me. But perhaps someone who knows more about it would find it useful. It gives the serial number, the RV, and the maker which is Digital Power Corp.

The Power of Google!!!
Open-Frame

Digital Power's Open-Frame products are the industry's smallest open frame AC/DC switchersdelivering up to 800 W of continuous power from one to four outputs. These power supplies incorporate active power factor correction and 85–264VAC universal input, making them ideal for use worldwide. The Open Frame products are built in a 3” x 5” or a 4” x 7” 1U configuration, making them the highest density open frame power supplies available on the market today.

Some type of industrial power supply

Looks like it is designed to power display lights for commercial applications, or fans to keep components in custom enclosures cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom