Built PC BOOT problems, help!
Pc spec is as follows,
* 375683 - In-Win J649 ATX MidiTower, black, USB2.0, Audio, Airduct, 120mm fan (Without PSU)
* 340649 - Corsair Powersupply 550W Bulk, black, ATX/EPS, 120mm fan, 4xSATA, SLI
* 361819 - Gigabyte GA-EP45-DS3L, P45, Socket-775, ATX, GbLAN, DDR2, PCI-Ex(2.0)x16
* 366000 - Intel Core™ 2 Quad Q8200 2,33GHz, Socket 775, 4MB, 1333MHz, Boxed w/Fan
* 338074 - Corsair TWIN2X 6400 DDR2, 4096MB CL5, Kit w/two matched CM2X2048-6400 Dimm's
* 375311 - MSI GeForce GTX 260 896MB PhysX CUDA, PCI-Express 2.0, "OC" 2xDVI, HDCP, Core 216, Graphics Plus, 3D Stereo, 55nm
* 343054 - Samsung SpinPoint F1 750GB SATA2 32MB 7200RPM
* 344272 - Sony NEC Optiarc DVD±RW burner AD-5200A, DVD+R/+RW/DVD-R/-RW, OEM, IDE, Black
* 100425 - Power kabel PC 2m Straight plug
* 303162 - Antistatic Armchain 180cm
my friend built this new computer and is having no success when booting, the screen's power light is flashing but not showing any display, no noise is coming from the system either apart from the fans. screen works fine on different computers just not on his new one he built, tried different memory and still no luck, any help ?