Built new PC monitor not showing bios at all new start up?? please reply soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Northelim

Baseband Member
Hello I just built a new pc with a Radeon HD 5970 , i7 920 intel processor, and a 880 watt psu. When I boot it up everything seems to work fine....expect the Bios Appearing :( And Display on the screen...

Checklist -

1 - LED Works - Yes

2 - POST Beeps once - Yes

3 - Fans Work - Yes

4 - Mobo LED/Video Card has LED on (Mobo blue, Video Card Red, ) - Yes

5 - Heatsink works = Yes

6 - Monitor Finds Signal - Yes

7 - USB Works fine , tested with charging a phone and wireless keyboard (LED was lit)

8 - Blu Ray Rom Opens/Closes LED light - Yes

9 - I receive a signal on Monitor - Yes

Issues

1 - No POST message , nothing on the monitor at all all blank , can't move on, nothing on the screen at all :( Just pure darkness...

My video card has 2 monitor ports, it also has an adapter for DVI, PC, and HDMI, i tried all none work..

I will give rep to all the people that can help me with this issue!

reseat gpu. reconnect all psu cables into it.

what mb? have you tried different pci-e slots on your board?

with that board the pci-e slot closest to the cpu is the x16 slot so that is the preferred one to use. You could try some of the other ones to see if that slot is bad. If it is bad send it back.

reseat = pull the card out and put it back in.

I see you have a 880watt psu. which one is it? does it have a 6pin 75 watt and a 8pin 150watt pci-e connectors to connect to your gpu?

with that board the pci-e slot closest to the cpu is the x16 slot so that is the preferred one to use. You could try some of the other ones to see if that slot is bad. If it is bad send it back.

reseat = pull the card out and put it back in.

I see you have a 880watt psu. which one is it? does it have a 6pin 75 watt and a 8pin 150watt pci-e connectors to connect to your gpu?

Yes those are connected, here is my PSU btw Newegg.com - XCLIO DIAMONDPOWER 880W ATX12V / EPS12V SLI Ready CrossFire Ready Active PFC Power Supply - Power Supplies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom