Buildemup

Buildemup

Beta member
Have Windows Vista & HP PSC1315 all in one printer. I have used printer flawlessly for printing photos of family, etc for several years. About a week ago as I was printing out a photo on my printer from my usual picture gallery. I noticed the word "untitled" printed diagonally right across my wifes face on the photo. I am trying to figure out, since this word "Untitled" does not appear on any other printed items like letters, resumes, word documents that it must be in my photo download (All programs)? Can someone help me to figure out how to get rid of the word "Untitled" that keeps appearing on my photos only?;) I have attached a photo to this message, if you look at the bottom right hand corner of the picture you will see the word"Untitled" faintly printed across photo.

Have Windows Vista & HP PSC1315 all in one printer. I have used printer flawlessly for printing photos of family, etc for several years. About a week ago as I was printing out a photo on my printer from my usual picture gallery. I noticed the word "untitled" printed diagonally right across my wifes face on the photo. I am trying to figure out, since this word "Untitled" does not appear on any other printed items like letters, resumes, word documents that it must be in my photo download (All programs)? Can someone help me to figure out how to get rid of the word "Untitled" that keeps appearing on my photos only?;) I have attached a photo to this message, if you look at the bottom right hand corner of the picture you will see the word"Untitled" faintly printed across photo.

I fixed the problem. Wipe out corrupted file and redownload updated file for those who did not know.

Back
Top Bottom