BSOD (SSD failing?) options

flipp1234567

In Runtime
Hi guys,

I started getting "KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR" BSOD about once every few days in ~february but then it jumped to 3-4 times per day a couple weeks ago until i did a CHKDSK /R/F. It's been good until recently.

These past 2 days i got ~2-3 BSOD with the same error message. I'm not exactly sure what can be causing it. I recently switched over to a Solid State drive in January or so and a GTX 970 in november/december.

Also, some add'l info: more than Half the time the data for crash dump doesn't even finish. I've waited hours before (took a nap) with no progress.

I'm fairly positive it's my solid state failing for some reason. what are my options for fixing this BSOD?
4f64b21445.jpg

I see. i was on that page earlier but couldn't make much sense out of it.

I'll update the firmware on my SSD when i get the chance to and i'll swap SATA cables later this week.

For some reason it won't allow me to access C:\Windows\minidump. The folder goes "you are unauthorized" and then the folder shows a lock on it and everytime i double click on it, it just shows an empty folder. I don't know how to gain access. i looked at a couple threads on different websites but they got off topic real quick.

Then I'd start out with the troubleshooting procedures I suggested above.

Sent from my HTC One

Back
Top Bottom