BSOD error 7a

It could be that Counter Strike is accessing some particular resource in a certain way.

Besides updating drivers, have you tried reinstalling CS:GO?

Yes, I've uninstalled and re-installed it 3 times, even had it on my SSD and was blue screening, now I don't even have my SSD hooked up at moment. I'll look into the drivers as you suggested though.

Well, I'd start by updating your drivers.

And from the BSOD from 3/20, I'd check your SATA data cables; possibly even switch ports for your SSD/HDD.

Hey so I just used my SSD's software and it showed my HDD as having "reported uncorrectable errors"

So I installed a 3rd party software and the value for reported "uncorrectable errors with my HDD is 28" so I'm guessing this confirms the HDD is faulty and causing the issues even if the game is on my SSD?

Hey so I just used my SSD's software and it showed my HDD as having "reported uncorrectable errors"

So I installed a 3rd party software and the value for reported "uncorrectable errors with my HDD is 28" so I'm guessing this confirms the HDD is faulty and causing the issues even if the game is on my SSD?

It's possible.

I recommend you re-run a disk check on it, using the /f /r flags from command prompt, as such:

chkdsk X: /f /r

where X: is your HDD's drive letter. Using the /f /r flags will mark off bad sectors as unusable to the OS, and will avoid reading/writing to those areas.

Back
Top Bottom