BSOD AGUx64.sys?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wizzardxexe

In Runtime
I built a computer fairly recently, maybe 4 months ago, and I installed vista x64 on it maybe a month ago. i haven't added any new hardware, but for some reason sometimes when im running lots of flash content in chrome, or if the computer gets left on for a while, my desktop will BSOD. i get the 0x00000001e error and it says it has a problem with AGUx64.sys

i googled AGUx64.sys and i didnt find anything. any help please?

actually i found something on it beig the dlink drivers. just had to dig more. sorry for the double post

Dear wizzardexe,

I've got the same problem on my computer at the moment, can youplease explain to me if you resolve this problem and if so, how youdid it please?

Please, excuse me in advance for my english, it might not be perfect, I usually speak french.

... and I am not an expert with computers, I wanna become one so that's why I look for further informations to resolve my problem.

Thanks in advance,

Nanina.

well it appears from his post that in his case it was a problem with a dlink driver.

Do you have a dlink network card?

If so the download and install the newest driver for your OS.

Ok... I actually use D-link WUA-2340 on my PC... so I guess I should dl the newest driver as you said... do I go on D-Link web site and look for new driver? (**** I feel newb)

Thanks a lot for that quick answer btw!

Okay Hefemeister, did install the driver... hope it'll fix my problem.

Thanks for the quick response... will see if it fix the bug.

By the way, is there any chance that Google Chrome could cause all of this? It seems that my BSoD appeared a lot after I installed this!

Probably not as it is a driver bsod. If they continue after the new drivers uninstall chrome as a test and report back. Also check if you are getting different stop errors from the 0x1e.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom