BSOD 0x0000001e

Status
Not open for further replies.

talaan

Solid State Member
I had my computer setup for almost a year now and I generally don't make a lot of changes such as with device drivers etc.

Last night I left my computer running. This morning I wake up and Windows 7 is checking for windows explorer errors. It came back saying windows explorer is not responding, then I got a BSOD, I did not get the code but the message said MEMORY_MANAGEMENT. I rebooted, logged on, then got the same Memory BSOD so I shut down my computer, unplugged everything, reseated my RAM, put everything back together and started up. Logged in, but then I got a new BSOD with no message and instead got STOP: 0x0000001e.

After those 3 BSODs I restarted into Safe Mode and there was no BSOD. Restarted normally and got the 0x0000001e BSOD a couple minutes after logging in. I have been logged in normally for about 30 minutes and have not received a BSOD yet. But I'm curious as to what caused it and if it will happen again. I'd like to catch what was causing it.

Look and see if Windows Update has recently updated a Driver for you. If it has you can go to the Device Manager and Roll the driver back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom