Brother Is An Idiot...

Found the case of your dreams?

• YES! Now if I could only afford it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • YES!!!! I CUDDLE IT EVERY NIGHT BEFORE BED!

• Still looking... but I have hope!

• It's whats inside that matters!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

quest1on

In Runtime
ok well im here watching some tv (all star game) my brother goes on my computer and burns a cd now im gone for atleast 3 mins and then he comes to me YOUR COMPUTER HAS SPYWARE!!....
i come to check up ont he problem and there i see my computer LAGGIN LIKE CRAZY everything is soo choppy and slow...
i lay my eyes off my brother working on my computer for 3 MINS...and he breaks it... i press control alt delete and i see 100 percent computer USAGE.. how do i prevent this from happening again?

Scan for spyware- delete as necessary
Scan for virus- delete as necessary
Delete all temp files
Delete all cookies

quest1on said:
how do i prevent this from happening again?

Revoke all of his privelages. Delete any of his accounts, password yours and force him to use a guest account.

Kill him.
I don't let ANYONE touch my pc, less i'm there, or it's someone i've given a good talking to bout everything. Only let my bro (he has moderate knowledge - learnt from me dictating him) I let him go on my computer if I need him to do something if i'm not there. And the gf is allowed on, but course i'm there so it's alright.
If all else fails, tell mommy that your bro broked your peecee ;).

"He went on a pr0n site and ur comp got screwed..."

I would buy him his own dam computer. I would spend serios money on a Socket 7 mobo with 128mb Pc100 SDRAM and a AMD k6 3. :nerd:

I would pay serios money to see him screw that up. LOL :p :cool:

That's why you make him his own account and put it as limited user account so he doesn't have permission to change the entire system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom